Review of a diagnostic study report with the management.
- Seek management approval and develop an implementation plan on the time frame.
- Assisting management in launching the total war on leakage and wastage.
- Introducing scientific lubrication practices, indenting, receipt, storage, handling and dispensing systems.
- Introducing colour – coding systems and dust free containers for different lubricants to ensure that even illiterate operators can be easily guided to use correct lubricants for specific equipments.
- Assisting management in establishing in-house lubricants condition monitoring laboratory and systems to arrive at correct lube oil rejection limits. (Extend life of lubricants in machines / equipment.)
- Offering technical advice and assistance in installing and operating used oil filtration systems specially designed by Global Technical Services (globetech filters) and offering guidelines for alternate use for such regenerated oils within the plant. This leads to direct lube oil conservation.